Monday, February 16, 2009
From Mary Kay
This isn't particularly funny, just something my memory brings up now and again. This happened when I was a Starkey wannabe. I was working at St. Francis Hospital in Wichita. I went to the cafeteria by myself for lunch and chose to order a sandwich. I went to the counter and asked for a potato salad sandwich. The clerk said, "Are you sure you want that?" I thought. "Yes, that's what I want." Again, the clerk said, "Are you sure you want a potato salad sandwich?" "Yes, that's what I want." "Ok." Well, I took one bite into that sandwich and knew that wasn't what I wanted. I wanted an egg salad sandwich. Don't order a potato salad sandwich. They don't taste very good! Sometimes I think I am losing my mind as I get old. Heck, I was losing it when I was 20years old. Mary Kay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment